Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea, definetely not a good thing to bet on but a lot of the times its fairly obvious. Does anyone want to see Mayweather v Pacquiao now? I think Mayweather would destroy him. Boxing used to be so great, sad its going downhill.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I think my first time smoking hash was when I watched Evander Holyfield vs. Lennox Lewis...

I was so high I was thinking it was a big conspiracy and when Holyfield won it blew my mind... Such good times after that but if they do this kinda stuff then it must be a financial thing. They knew what they "were" doing, it's just they didn't think to go out of a good note.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i hav not really enjoyed watching boxing matches as much as boxing movies i need to see some tight boxing matches whch is an exciting match to watch plz recommend 4 me.

haha eq may cant be pacman in my opinion i dont thiunk theyll ever fight too bad itll be historic

PokerOwned God
    nothing like the tyson days when you didnt have to worry about a split decision, tyson would ko peeps in the 1st or 2nd round, boxing was at it peak, tyson, holyfield, lennox lewis, even old foreman...boxing is not the same..

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    nothing like the tyson days when you didnt have to worry about a split decision, tyson would ko peeps in the 1st or 2nd round, boxing was at it peak, tyson, holyfield, lennox lewis, even old foreman...boxing is not the same..
    I liked Tyson a ton and saw most of his fights ... historically speaking though, that era really wasn't great. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed some fights in that time.

Go back a generation or two from there and you had ... Muhammad Ali - Wikipedia

There is a great documentary about that era that should be seen by all boxing fans ... When We Were Kings (1996) - IMDb

YOUNG George Forman (champ) vs Ali ... aka "the Rumble in the Jungle"

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    I liked Tyson a ton and saw most of his fights ... historically speaking though, that era really wasn't great. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed some fights in that time.

Go back a generation or two from there and you had ... Muhammad Ali - Wikipedia

There is a great documentary about that era that should be seen by all boxing fans ... When We Were Kings (1996) - IMDb

YOUNG George Forman (champ) vs Ali ... aka "the Rumble in the Jungle"
    Seen it. It was pretty BOSS.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Survey Master
    yea tyson was awesome. ko every fight

Banned
    i do not do sports betting, to many bad habits i can release even betting on a sure thing like this. Oh well, no way Manny loses, best boxer out there, 10x the man that Pretty Boy Floyd/Money Mayweather, whatever name he has now.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    i do not do sports betting, to many bad habits i can release even betting on a sure thing like this. Oh well, no way Manny loses, best boxer out there, 10x the man that Pretty Boy Floyd/Money Mayweather, whatever name he has now.
    Mayweather would be a good fight but I'm not gonna take it seriously.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast