Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Sport?

Seasoned Veteran
    NFL hands down.

Soccer is the sport I grew up playing through college, so I also have a soft spot for that.

Only enjoy baseball during the playoffs.

Favorite sport is probably basketball. It's a great game.

football, but i like golf and american football too

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    me gusta el beisbol ,, es mi deporte favorito ,, pero tambien a veces juego futbol pero de veteranos ..
    im bikkeromano

Elite PokerOwned Member
    tennis is getting better and better every day

Chessboxing. It's HUGE in Germany, and it's exactly what it sounds like.

A full match consists of eleven rounds: six rounds of chess, each four minutes long, and five rounds of boxing, each three minutes long (four minutes under amateur rules).[4] The match begins with a chess round which is followed by a boxing round. Rounds of chess and boxing alternate until the end of the match.[1][5] There is a one-minute break between each round, during which competitors cool out and change gear.[4][5] Rules of fast chess are used, and a competitor only has a total of twelve minutes to use for all his chess moves. Player's chess time is measured using a chess clock.[5]
    A competitor may win the match during a boxing round by knockout or a technical stoppage by the referee, by achieving a checkmate or if the opponent's twelve minutes run out during a chess round, or by the opponent's resignation at any point.[1][5] If the chess game reaches a stalemate, the scores from the boxing rounds are used to determine the winner. If the boxing score (calculated on a round-by-round basis) is also a draw, the player with the black pieces is awarded the win on the grounds that his/her achieving a stalemate despite White's generally acknowledged first-move advantage in chess is evidence of a superior performance by Black.[4]
    If a competitor fails to make a move during the chess round, he can be issued a warning after which he must make a legal move within the next 10 seconds or become disqualified. Repeated warnings may also result in a disqualification. The warnings are in use to avoid situations where a competitor would stall a losing chess game and focus his activity only on boxing.[6]
    The players wear closed-back headphones during the chess rounds to avoid being distracted by the live chess commentary, or hearing advice shouted from the audience.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My favorite sport is football! forward for FC Barcelona!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Baseball will always be my first love.

Experienced Member
    my favorite sport is soccer and i like MMA and tennis sounds good

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast