Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $58717.34

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    I rather see Barcelona winning against Real Madrid, I just don't like Mourinho

Sergeant
    i also hate morinho he just talks way too much, even though hes a great manager, anyway i go for barcelona!!! and i think today shalke 04 has a good chance against the man u

PokerOwned Master
    I dont´like Mourinho but his retrospect is incredible...I hope Barcelona win...

Sergeant
    GOGOGO supreme Barca the best, 2 0 Messi what a crack!!!! good game despite the fighting lol

PokerOwned Master
    I think i hit the final: Barcelona X Manchester U...Will be a great game!! (I hope)

i still hope Real has a chance against Barca :s

PokerOwned Veteran
    I used to support Barca few years back... But their actions have been distasteful..

Ever since the constant non-stop hounding for Cesc Fab for 3 mths, I was irritated by both the players and the club.. Especially since they sold him in the first place.. This was not helped by the fact that they constantly surround refs during big games to get the opposition cards.. (notably Puyol).

And also who can forget.. The play acting that cause Jose M. Inter Milan a red card in 09/10 Champions League and the most recent acting by Alves that cause Madrid (Jose M. again) a red... If Messi was nt in the club at all.. I wonder wat will happen..

PokerOwned Master
    In the other side of the world: tomorrow, Libertadores da América: Santos X América (México) - playoff...Let´s go Santos FC!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter74 View Post
    In the other side of the world: tomorrow, Libertadores da América: Santos X América (México) - playoff...Let´s go Santos FC!!
    Santos defeat América (MEX)..In the next round must be Santos x Cruzeiro....

PokerOwned Master
    I hit the final!! Barcelona X Manchester U...Great game...I think Barcelona will win...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast