Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63835.78

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I just don't wanna see the Spurs make the finals, or the Heat win it all. The Spurs are boring, and LBJ + Wade + Bosch "Dream Team" makes me annoyed. I think the Grizzlies can win the whole thing tbh. I really think the addition of a long lanky defender like Tayshaun Prince will help them with LBJ, like it did with covering Durrant. The Grizzlies have a solid team... Also wouldn't mind seeing if the Pacers could do anything vs the Heat. Forget the Knicks, they are a joke and a half. Melo is so OVERRATED
    Totally agree with the Melo statement. He's a stat machine against teams like Minnesota and Sacramento, but comes up small against real teams (he had 1 field goal in the 4th qtr of games 3&4).

You know who I think he compares the most to in sports? Randall Cunningham...awesome stats during the season, couldn't get playoff wins to save his life because he couldn't adjust in the postseason

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think Memphis will handle the Spurs in 6 at the most!! But I agree Don't wanna see the Spurs in finals, im from Indiana so of course rooting for Pacers!! Hoping Memphis Indiana Finals!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have found the playoffs up to now very exciting and interesting; and they will only get better when the semi-finals get started. The only real bummer has been the number of injuries and the people who have missed games or are out completely.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Totally agree with the Melo statement. He's a stat machine against teams like Minnesota and Sacramento, but comes up small against real teams (he had 1 field goal in the 4th qtr of games 3&4).

You know who I think he compares the most to in sports? Randall Cunningham...awesome stats during the season, couldn't get playoff wins to save his life because he couldn't adjust in the postseason
    Prince is good but man he sucks on offense. He ends up not taking open shots and then settling for bad shots, plus he can't make a good amount of them. I think the Pacers with one of the best wing defenders in Paul George will have a good chance v. the Heat. I also don't want to see the Spurs and would love for anyone to beat the Heat.

PokerOwned God
    damn i started a legit thread here, too bad im pissed off the bulls are out.. ARGH

but in retrospect, they had a great season. and FTW go GRIZZ

Experienced Member
    Ehh well not really for me havent really seen a mini brawl or anything to big yet maybe in the conference finals we will see a little something

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    I think Memphis will handle the Spurs in 6 at the most!! But I agree Don't wanna see the Spurs in finals, im from Indiana so of course rooting for Pacers!! Hoping Memphis Indiana Finals!!
    Wait, you WANT a Memphis Indiana final? Do you remember how EXCITING Spurs/Pistons was a few years ago? Cause we're headed for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Prince is good but man he sucks on offense. He ends up not taking open shots and then settling for bad shots, plus he can't make a good amount of them. I think the Pacers with one of the best wing defenders in Paul George will have a good chance v. the Heat. I also don't want to see the Spurs and would love for anyone to beat the Heat.
    I don't get this attitude. The Heat are, without question, the best team in basketball and fun to watch on both ends of the court. If you want to see the lose in the finals in a great series, I understand that. But trust me, you don't want Indiana in the finals.

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    I just want Miami to lose. My teams are out. Still very good playoffs.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I don't get this attitude. The Heat are, without question, the best team in basketball and fun to watch on both ends of the court. If you want to see the lose in the finals in a great series, I understand that. But trust me, you don't want Indiana in the finals.
    You either love em or hate em. And Im on the hate side. Yea they are a great team and fun to watch but when you are a big fan of another team thats not in the playoffs right now, you wish the best team falls too. The finals this year isnt going to be a big of a matchup anyways. If the Rockets, Warriors, or Clippers were still alive then I might want a match against the Heat. But you only have Spurs or Grizzlies and them against the Pacers would be a better matchup and a competitive series.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast