Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62429.53

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    best playoff year for me since 2007 playoff. ive been waiting for this 7 yearls long.

uh, don't like sports to much, but my man billyjustin is non stop talking to me about the SF Giants repeating, already dragged me to 2 games which i actually enjoyed. But he is almost getting me excited about the GS Warriors. Can't believe him and his buddies really know how to sneak into all these bay area stadiums and areanas. Went to the Giants vs LA and it ended up with a homer, snuck in 4 rows behind the dugout, then the Warriors, can't believe we all got in and watched GS win. I must say, billyjustin with his ability to get into any sporting event in the city, kinda getting caught up in sports for the first time. Finally got my first SFG Giants shirt, hehe, so cute.

Golden State needs a win bad. 30 straight losses in SA

PokerOwned Pro
    Warriors are still ok, trying to get to the 3rd round... Go Warriors!!

Banned
    If either of these 2 underdogs take game 2 tonight I bet they pull the upset. Should be interesting.

PokerOwned God
    i think my bulls will come back strong friday.. no one expected them to sweep the heat. split was fine

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    i think my bulls will come back strong friday.. no one expected them to sweep the heat. split was fine
    I hope Rose comes back, but Hinrich and Deng will be good enough. They basically can't lose at home because I dont think they can win at Miami. I think Bulls to win the series is +1000, so if you like that price go for it lol

PokerOwned God
    i dont expect them to win, i was so happy game 1.. but i agree the bulls need to win all 3 at home. i think they can.. just gotta focus and play 4 quarters.. only played 2 last night.. was 42-38 with 3 min left in first half.. close game. at one point lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Big loss for the Warriors, but theyve shown they can bounce back. I really hate how their offense looks late in the game and wth is Jack doing? Lol, this guy just makes a lot of bad plays.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Big loss for the Warriors, but theyve shown they can bounce back. I really hate how their offense looks late in the game and wth is Jack doing? Lol, this guy just makes a lot of bad plays.
    He had a few airballs that killed them; he's been solid the last 2 months though.
    If they lose Gm 4, series ends in 5. I feel like maybe the Spurs figured this team out

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast