Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63817.22

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    my point is...if he wasnt holding on like a lil bitch he woulda got his shit rocked....
    While true, he wasnt being a bitch. He was doing the standard defense from the bottom. Its like saying a boxer would have got KO'd if he didnt keep his hands up like a bitch.

just wondering when this fight is going to take place anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by pzz901 View Post
    just wondering when this fight is going to take place anyone know
    Last night

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeeeah Spider won!!! I was really nervous last night, but thank god spider won and it was a lot less painful to watch than last fight. I'm brazilian and I usually don't cheer that much against a MMA fighter, but Sonnen deserved to lose!! He talked too much stupid things about something that he doesn't even know!

PokerOwned God
    did silva win, i miss the fight...

Was there any doubt that Silva wasn't going to win? One of the most (If not the most) dominating fighters ever. Incredible to watch.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    This fight was only half as good as the first fight. I was expecting a better fight since it was so highly publicize.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the fight itself wasnt anything special..just that knee looked viscious, he had bad intentions with that shit lol...sick win tho

PokerOwned Master
    It is over, you missed it. And yes Silva won of course!!!

lets make it clear....silva was done the first riound...but he held on like the little bitch he is and kept holding n holding.....i mean yea obv defense strat...but this isnt a bear hug match...he knew he was fucked...why he kept on holding while on the ground getting smacked aroudn.....1 lucky hit and he beat the shit out of sunnen? cmon!
    That is just crazy talk. Sonnen was the one that wanted the fight to stay on the ground, Silva was trying to defend AND get back to his feet. It wasn't ONE lucky shot either, it was SEVERAL world class shots, and some elite footwork. Don't think you watch a lot of MMA if that is what you took from that fight. After Silva dodged the spinning fist, he smelt blood in the water, and went in for the kill, you could tell he REALIZED how much better of a fighter he was and it was over after that. End of story.

Calling the best fighter in the history of the MMA (at least on paper), a pussy, makes anything you say on the subject invalid.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast