Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Best Game I think ive ever seen. It was truly a great game the Rangers are so screwed....in there minds they know they were 1 strike away from the championship not once but twice! and they will be thinking that during game 7 so there gonna be all depressed....I think the Cards are gonna kill them in game 7 now....the Fans will go crazy and they have all the momentum...gonna be good cant wait!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    a game 7 wow
    what could be better than that
    go texas

PokerOwned Master
    OMG - I couldn't believe it. that was an awesome game

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Last night game was amazing! Seriously, I never saw a game like that. Too bad that I was not really cheering for any of the two teams.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    Last night game was amazing! Seriously, I never saw a game like that. Too bad that I was not really cheering for any of the two teams.
    I think it was best to not have a cheering interest in any of the two teams. Can you imagine the stress that Rangers and Cardinals fans were feeling last night? Definitely took years off of lives, lol.

A No. 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Best Game I think ive ever seen. It was truly a great game the Rangers are so screwed....in there minds they know they were 1 strike away from the championship not once but twice! and they will be thinking that during game 7 so there gonna be all depressed....I think the Cards are gonna kill them in game 7 now....the Fans will go crazy and they have all the momentum...gonna be good cant wait!
    what he said

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    Cardinals are the favorites now, they have everything going for them. Carpenter starting, the momentum, confidence, and most importantly home-field advantage with their hometown fans.
    Based on last night game, there's no favorite on this game. Of course, Cardianls have carpenter, but who thought that feliz would not close last night game.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Cub"s rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    I think it was best to not have a cheering interest in any of the two teams. Can you imagine the stress that Rangers and Cardinals fans were feeling last night? Definitely took years off of lives, lol.
    lol..that was what I talked with my dad last night. I mean, imagine if my yankees were playing that match, my heart would not handle that game!
    I was already nervous and for me don't matter if Rangers or Cardinals win this WS.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    The World Series is over, and this one was one for the ages. The Cardinals had one of the most improbable comebacks ever and win their 11th Championship. Rangers fans are heartbroken, but there is only 5 more months until the 2012 MLB season begins!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast