Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62089.41

Thread: Supernatural

Seasoned Veteran

Supernatural

Anyone watch this? It's the most creative tv series since the harry potter books/movies.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Got really into it a few years ago, but I started to lose interest. What can you really do after you beat Lucifer?

Seasoned Veteran
    I know right. What could possibly be more evil than the devil himself. But yeah the show has calmed down this season or well maybe that isn't exactly the best way to describe it. Still lots of great creature killing action but not so drastic. Crowley has much more of a role than any other season. It's more of a back and forth between the brothers and Crowley than random out hunting excursions. Then there's the men of letter's thing taking sort of a background supporting role when it seems to fit the plot but it doesn't seem to be going any further than that. (If that even makes sense) I'd hoped they would spin off into that direction when I first saw the MOL episode.

This show should have ended after Season 5. It's been downhill since. Orphan Black is the best thing on

I have been too busy being fascinated with the idea of Mermaids...LOL....Has anyone else seen this show?

Seasoned Veteran
    So many tv shows are remakes of what was hot in the 90's and early 00's. It sure is refreshing to find something original.... Thanks Riv!

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    YUP I WACTH SUPERNATURAL ,,,, HERE IN VENEZUELA THIS SERIES IS IN THE AFTERNON ,,,,,,,,,,,,IS A GOOD ONE ...
    im bikkeromano

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love anything Joss Whedon does. Was a big fan of Buffy, Angel, Firefly and Supernatural....just don't watch Cabin in the Woods...lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    This show should have ended after Season 5. It's been downhill since. Orphan Black is the best thing on
    Never heard of Orphan Black. Where can I find it?