Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

PokerOwned Demi-God

Star Trek Into Darkness (Spoilers)

I watched this on BluRay last night, and while for the most part I liked it, I didn't care for the guy who played Khan. Just totally not right for the part. Someone had mentioned it should have been Javier Bardem -- now that would have been interesting. Also, maybe I missed it but I don't think they said what happened to him at the end. Did they send him and his crew off to SETI Alpha Six again??? Just wondering others thoughts.

PokerOwned Master
    Better then the last star trek movie is definately a watchable movie.

PokerOwned Pro
    It had a lot of action but parts of it were just not believable. There should have been more Zoe saldana!!

PokerOwned Master
    I did enjoy this movie not just for average Trekkies

PokerOwned Veteran
    When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ChRiSToPhEr84 View Post
    When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.
    Really? Just copy and paste the movie synopsis into the thread to get your 5 points? You can't come up with something on your own?