Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Experienced Member
    absolutely the best on TV, Im still pissed they killed Opie though

Experienced Member
    i've seen maybe two episodes, but i did'nt like it much, i think it's kinda borin'...

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ecpopp View Post
    i would try to watch this show, but a women that I work with watch's it and i really don't like her and I don't want anything incomen with her
    Haha, couldn't you just watch it and not let her in on that fact?

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mataja View Post
    i've seen maybe two episodes, but i did'nt like it much, i think it's kinda borin'...
    Were they the first two episodes or just two random ones? The show starts off a little slow, and has to be watched in order, otherwise you won't appreciate the twists and character growth.

Seasoned Veteran
    Great show a little gore at times. I have not been able to catch much of this season so far but I did catch the episode in which Op dies

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney1 View Post
    Great show a little gore at times. I have not been able to catch much of this season so far but I did catch the episode in which Op dies
    Well gmoney, It's been off the hook and chain this season! Craziest season sooo far!

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah it has been Relik, what do you make of the very last scene from last night's episode? I am worried that they will stretch this and the next (final) season too much and ruin the show - like the way The Killing did.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Man that was a good episode lastnight there is alot going on at the end cant wait for the next one .

PokerOwned God
    Just listened to KAie Segal on Stern...gd interview - I may have to netflix it when I get time. Hate fake biker gang movies though.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Just listened to KAie Segal on Stern...gd interview - I may have to netflix it when I get time. Hate fake biker gang movies though.
    Nevermind, misread your post. Definitely recommend you check it out, I had the same feelings at first.
    Last edited by tta91690; 10-25-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast