Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63573.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sci Fi Series: Continuum

Has anyone ever seen this? I have read a bit about it on IMDB, but I'm still not sure if I want to give it a chance. I guess it is a Canadian series, so I am not sure what channel it plays on in the States. I am curious to know if anyone else has an opinion on it.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i hav not watchd this but kinda like sci-fi shows it got rating of 8\10 shud b good synopsis is ppl living in an age when they stop aging after 25 maby its been done in some movies but in a show wud b interesting to watch.

It does sound interesting. I checked the site I watch TV shows and it has the first 5 episodes listed for season 1. So you could watch for free if you like at Watch Continuum Serie Online - Watch Series I'm going to check it out myself.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have not seen but was looking to see what this is about ...

I have never heard of it. Generally not into sci fi though

The part that interested me was that the "Hero" is basically a mindless drone, working for an evil empire of corporate rule, tracking down "terrorists" who are fighting to free the people from the corporate dictators.

And we are supposed to root for the "hero" ? It's like Sci-Fi written by neo-cons OR there is a big plot twist coming.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Elite PokerOwned Member
    "have never heard of it. Generally not into sci fi though# yeaaaahh is amazing post

PokerOwned Demi-God
    it seem to be a great show gt nice reviews last sci fi show which i saw and totally luvd ws smallville its like watching supermans entire story in a show.

I do not like Sci Fi movies very much , better are western movies.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i've heard of it, i hear its really interesting and pretty crazy...i'll definitely have to check it out one day but idk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast