Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63288.58

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i got netflix for free and its great, love it.. lmk if you got any good suggestions for movies im always interested.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    See if I can get the points here for the free trial membership thingy. Did try ChannelOne this weekend and had hard time getting the videos to start and lot of popups slipping by the detector. Any tips on how to get the most out of that site? Tried to download one of the players and had to rollback my laptop from all problems from it.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    See if I can get the points here for the free trial membership thingy. Did try ChannelOne this weekend and had hard time getting the videos to start and lot of popups slipping by the detector. Any tips on how to get the most out of that site? Tried to download one of the players and had to rollback my laptop from all problems from it.
    Yes if you have chrome or firefox then get the add on adblock plus. I never see ads or popups. Also when you stream pause the video for about 5-10 mins to let it load and it will play smooth. Never download either just stream.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i dunno if its on netflix but if it is u shud checkout the inbetweeners interesting british comedy initially u think its rubbish then it kinda grows on u and u start to like it like sushi

Knight
    Netflix in Canada is rubbish compared to the USA. Less selection, fewer devices, and no instant queue.

I will give Netflix a try, are they reliable and do they have good customer service?

how do i get my blue ray to connect to my wireless net lol.....gotta ask here so azreal doesnt see lol....i want net flix

Elite PokerOwned Member
    only if your into whatchingstuff you have not seen in a while

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Same old streaming moves nothing new so I cancelled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes i love netflix! I have on my play station 3 so its pretty good i do wish they would come out with some better movies but then again alot of them thats on there i have not seen so!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast