Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Thread: Highlander

PokerOwned Veteran

Highlander

I recently watched one of my favorite movies from my childhood, Highlander, and while I still thought it was great, I really forgot how bad the acting was. Sometimes you should not go back.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the acting in that movie was so horrible... especially the villains in the movie... to much overacting as the bad guy lol

Yeah, the acting in the original movie was very bad, and the sequel sucked. I think the best thing that came out of the Highlander franchise was the TV show. That was pretty well done.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You gotta realize The Highlander came out in 1986...back then bad acting was considered great acting...we've come a long way in the last 30 years...lol I still love this franchise, one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    You gotta realize The Highlander came out in 1986...back then bad acting was considered great acting...we've come a long way in the last 30 years...lol I still love this franchise, one of my favorites.
    Seriously? back in the dark ages of 1986 you mean? When acting has been around for thousands of years?
    can you see my eyes rolling?
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    There can be only one... LoL. Its funny how bad a lot of my favorite childhood movies actually were. I used to love Van Damm movies