Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63917.92

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Last nites show was so awesome!! whats gonna happen next??? love how they keep u hanging!

last nites show was really goood... they say theres only 3 episodes left,, but i dont see how it can be over that fast?? i tohught there were goona be 12 episdoes in last season , so maybe that was wrong .. .. willl walter live or die??? is prolly biggest question

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I'm really surprised that walt wants jesse dead.

all snitches need to die!!! LOL and im not sure how its gonna end!!??? maybe they will bring it back for one more season!! still cant believe they are going off air for good!

PokerOwned Pro
    I freaking love this show, so is this the last of it or u think theyll keep it going

PokerOwned Pro
    I mean after he gets caught or killed, maybe he wont and hell get back into the game

i knew the bad guys were gonna show up and try to kill jesse! they need walt to cook for them! hes not going to jail, and if he does, he will break out! im wondering about the money!! how is he gonna move it??

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i knew the bad guys were gonna show up and try to kill jesse! they need walt to cook for them! hes not going to jail, and if he does, he will break out! im wondering about the money!! how is he gonna move it??
    well u found out a lot more tnite now ... i cant beleive is over in 2 more episodes now too(..... tnites show was best so far,,,,, even tho someone in chat ruined the FIRST 10 min for me,,,,, gunsmoke,, who shall remain namelsss.... .. .. porlllyl shnt say too m uch here, since a lot fo people may not have watched it yet tnite,... but i am wonderin who walt drove off with in end of show tnite.......

great episode last nite!! i was yelling at the TV!! telling him to shoot Hank already! DO IT !! LOL but i cant believe skyler fell for her sister bullshit and told her son everything! i would have waited til i talked to Walt! walt always figures a way out of shit! i cant belive walt jr called the cops on his dad! that sucked!! and walt so stupid telling skyler everything over the dam phone knowing the police had to be there! and im guessing walt is going after his money next show! hes not gonna let those idiots have all his money!

Experienced Member
    holy crap. this show is crazy. when **** dies my gf says shes dont watching hyaha

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast