Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Seasoned Veteran

Boston Legal

I know the show ran a while ago, but is anyone here a fan of Boston Legal? It is one of my favorite television shows, with its various nuances and subtleties. I cannot imagine a better lead than James Spader, and coupled with William Shatner, it makes an incredible combo. The show itself is unique due to its legal vantage point, and it raises many moral and ethnical dilemmas that face our world today. Any thoughts, questions, comments?

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i was!! it was funny!! have u checked out the new Blacklist show! james spader is the star!!

Seasoned Veteran
    No, I haven't! I'll be sure to check it out though. James Spader always seems to play the same sort of persona though...intelligent and condescending haha.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boulevardrain View Post
    No, I haven't! I'll be sure to check it out though. James Spader always seems to play the same sort of persona though...intelligent and condescending haha.
    not on anymore except in reruns on TV Land i think!! but it was a great show, him and william shatner made a great pair!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah, that's definitely true. The one thing that I don't actually like is how William Shatner has to be losing his mind the whole time....I'm not quite finished, so no spoilers, but it's a sad story arc

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm almost finished with Season 2, and it has been quite a journey so far. I am deeply moved by Alan's ligitation.

PokerOwned Pro
    I saw the first couple of seasons and then didn't finish it up, but I liked the parts I saw, then flipped the cast around a few times and that threw me off.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah, they experimented a bit with some random cast members and then took them off the title sequence without any warning. Lots of incomplete storylines as a result, which was/is a bit of a nuisance.

PokerOwned Pro
    this program is life boston lawyers, they are very aggressive when defending their clients, excellent cast.

Seasoned Veteran
    Would you say you enjoy Boston Legal or Suits more? They definitely have some similarities...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast