Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62871.07

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 15

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i cant believe they voted out Kaitlin and left Arryn in! OMG thats so messed up!! Kaitlin was so sweet!! Spencer as HOH hmmmm, i hope helen or elissa goes!!

This could be one of the worst BB's ever. There is literally noone i want to win so it sucks. I liked McCrae until Amanda leached onto him. Im not a fan of Amanda so now that McCrae does whatever she wants he has lost my support. Best part of Big Brother is when they really want to get someone out and the guy just keeps beasting HOH or Veto so they cant. Literally the only hope of that happening now is if Howard starts to care.

i agree, it is sorta lame this season!! i like mccrae also, and most def he needs to ditch amanda!! i was surprised at how shitty howard it at the challenges!!

PokerOwned Master
    I have never seen one episode of this show and if you can imagine zero interest I have less then that to ever watch one episode. Im sure i like shows others dont so to each their own.

PokerOwned Master
    dont care about big brother and i hate my big brothers just kidding lol

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I am fascinated by the social experiment that is Big Brother. Unfortunately, the US version is nothing like the original and is just a bunch of insipid eye candy fame whores wanting 15 minutes of fame (Jesse).

I have been watching it this year....as every year I give it a chance but I will likely stop watching it soon because the characters this year are boring except for pizza boy.

Arynn is pissing me off because she is from Texas (so I wanted to root for her..her home town is 15 minutes away from me) and she is only helping to perpetuate the bad reputation that TX already has that we are all racist and ignorant.
    I can't root for her and I hope she goes soon!

The UK version is much different and in my opinion stays truer to the original idea that Big Brother is a psychological experiment!!!!
    They are not allowed to talk about nominations and after they do nominate, the telephone voting public decides who gets to stay and who goes!!!
    I have never seen the UK version how do you watch it?

Also, I love Aaryn but I have to admit I am blinded by her sexy body and beautiful face...Although I think Elissa has a hotter body

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    I have never seen the UK version how do you watch it?

Also, I love Aaryn but I have to admit I am blinded by her sexy body and beautiful face...Although I think Elissa has a hotter body

There are private sites where you can download the episodes "All4Nothin" . That was a hint. I am a member of said sites. Arrrg.

I have invites available if you can't register . (sometimes its open)
    I would need your email to invite you.

You will need a torrent program (like utorrent) .
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Veteran
    anyone watches big brother after dark at midnight on TVGN?

i catch the after dark from time to time!! so whos going home next??? and who will be the third nominee????? i hope america votes for alissa!! i like howard!! and i doubt the house will vote off spencer!! keeping my fingers crossed that Howard wins the veto comp!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    So excited for sundays show just read how the HOH competition finished cant wait

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast