Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63150.06

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

Corporal
    Dani has the potential to go home and despite any talks they've had, seems Jeff is still viewing Dani as his major target and is considering the backdoor. Could be an interesting week, especially since they already revealed it's going to be 2 eliminations... Shit's 'bout to get crazy.

PokerOwned Pro
    Can some1 plz tell me the full names of all the ppl tht are currently in the house plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Im so happy it looks like shelly is going home tonight. Her plan to get rid of jeff was possibly the stupidest ever. Jeff and jordan were going to take her to final 3 and by keeping jeff means that when they dont have the power jeff is always the target not her. The people this year who thought they were making BIG game moves were just stupid. Did them at totally the wrong time and left themselves screwed.

I agree Prawney and her rationalization sucked two, She said to Jordan that she had to because she would have been the third wheel, where did she think she fit in with Danni and Kalia or however you spell her name. I cannot stand Shelly and I hope she goes home tonight.

To start screwing over and backstabbing your alliance when they are going to jury is beyond stupid. Why get to final by any means neccessary when you've turned the whole jury against you. The most annoying part is when she was found out for trying to get jeff out she acted like the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The most annoying part is when she was found out for trying to get jeff out she acted like the victim.
    lol, I don't think I have had the urge to punch somebody so bad as when Jeff was calling her out and she was spinning trying to get out of the mess she was in.

I read online that some die hard fans are ringing child services telling them to check on shelly as a mother as she is such a bad person. And ringing her job telling them to fire her. She really made herself some enemies.

LMAO, that is classic.
    Last night went just as I wanted it too, with the exception of seeing Jeff blew that power of veto being careless.

Banned
    I realy can not stand that bitch rachel such a loud mouth

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That game is not set up , to like anyone, you never know when its your dude or dudettes turn, then you dont want to watch anymore

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast