Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62994.89

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    you have to be a complete moron to waste your time watching that crap
    If by "complete moron" you mean 'dosn't like the same things as 'SpamprickTrollface' then yeah Im waaayyy moronic, sign me up for a renenwing subscription.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    People, especially men, admit to watching this show?!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    People, especially men, admit to watching this show?!
    Only REAL men. Not those who feel they need to be insensitive and hateful towards a family show. It takes a man to have a family and this is a family show. Perhaps when you outgrow your teenage awkwardness and need for acceptance you will see you don't need to measure your dick to know you have one.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerAce View Post
    I refused to watch this season due to the major bull crap last season..how are a couple of rejects with a bunch of dogs going to win over all the acts tht lost?? stupid if u ask me
    So you're going to miss some good talent because you disagree with who won last year? That seems silly.

And for the haters: I know it's easy to make fun of this show because there is a lot of crap that they put on just because it makes good TV. But if you really watch -- especially now that they've gotten to the live shows -- I think you'd find there really are some good acts out there.

My kids watch it, I watch a bit of it here and there, but I have to say that little girl who did the screaming heavy metal stuff wasn't that great. She's a little girl, I know, just don't think that was the right forum for that.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    My kids watch it, I watch a bit of it here and there, but I have to say that little girl who did the screaming heavy metal stuff wasn't that great. She's a little girl, I know, just don't think that was the right forum for that.
    That was entertaining the first time she was on because it was so unexpected. But the performance the other night was not good.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Learn to read IWASLION before you spit out insults. It's not a "family show"...it promotes the good talent and picks fun at the people who had the guts to come on the show and eventually get embarassed cause they thought they were good but not the judges. I wasn't insensitive or putting anyone down, I made a basic comment about men...aka males (as in not family man version) probably don't watch this show. Grow up yourself...you wrote a lot of putdowns which I DID NOT. So obviously you're the one with the teenager complex. No reality TV show is a "family show" and never will be. They are made to embarass some and give praise to others. That's an "opinion", look it up....lol I can also guarantee I was raising a family well before you were out of your "girls are icky" phase.
    Last edited by JBrazon; 07-28-2013 at 02:56 AM.

PokerOwned God
    The magician kid is good, but he can be a bit too silly sometimes. I would say that tellavision definitely has an act that would in Vegas.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Dexter is soooo good I would marry him.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeattack View Post
    Dexter is soooo good I would marry him.
    Dexter is by far one of my fav's of all time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast