Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60848.68

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    oh my god this year is being very funny and very nice to watch

Experienced Member
    Cant stand Howard Stern

Banned
    howard stern is making the show better but it wont last...he isnt buigtime anymore he is so old....and once he leaves radio in like 2-3 years his stock will diminish.....blows

Banned
    but i love when they have people make fools of themselves like when they had the fat chick who thought she was a good pol dancer she was gross and disgusting and its sad that AGT has to stoop that low for laughs and ratings

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    So far my favorites are the injured soldier whose injury caused him to stutter but he sings great plus he has an amazing story, and the man who did the art with sand and light, the group of 10 on the bicycles doing tricks, the 16 yr old acrobatic dancer, Lindsey Norton, that was dumber than a box of rocks but she was an awesome dancer, and the Gothic opera singing guy.
    The soldier is a fraud...according to so many reports anyway. But I did like his singing and he is cute. I don't like the goth guy.

Banned
    the woman clearly had problems and they wanted to make a joke about it it wasnt funny it was quite sad.....that got me upset

Banned
    i laos liked the guy whop made painting out of sand iot looked cool.....then that one guy who shot outta cannons and they made such a big deal outta it duiring the episode like no1 has ever seen some1 shoot themselves oput of a cannon.....so many people do it these days its noting talented....old gimmick he wont last at all sorry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hahahahahahaha nice post some videos are intersting and funny voice XD

PokerOwned God
    All the vids are rights protected and bounced off Youtube

PokerOwned Veteran
    I want that chick and that dude tht sing to win, BTW howard is not that bad on tv bigphatmike.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast