Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62967.21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wosrt ever hand

Sure QJ would be an easy fold, but a moron can't understand that.

My bad beats did really hurt yesterday. I only play like 5 minutes in the tournament and I were out. KQ vs KJ. Both hits trips on Turn and he push all in.
    Of course I had to call.
    He river Jacks
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't know that QJ would be an "easy" fold. If I was in hand, I would wonder why you were going allin. Hard to see numbers there but looks like you had 20K chips, 10X pot? I would think if you had str. you would be trying to get me to call, not push me off. I can see how he might have thought you just had K. But tough to say without seeing how you were playing. He def. should of folded, but I can't say it was a ridiculous call.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    The money was going to get in on the flop anyways. Don't be so results oriented, you went with the best hand, just be happy with that.
    The money did get in on the flop!

never play the dumb end of a str8 like its the nuts(doyle Brunson)!! So you had no thoughts that maybe he had an ace? or AK? I just dont like the push with the low end of a str8. Granted he had a hand u wanted him to have but usually if someone calls your beat anyways!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    85 suited always seems to work best for me

PokerOwned Veteran
    He checked the BB.....there is no way you could put him on anything. It was just a bad beat, nothing more.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    i had AK in client and someone aint gonna say no names had 33 and took a lot of llbs from me lol!u know who u r lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    i had AK in client and someone aint gonna say no names had 33 and took a lot of llbs from me lol!u know who u r lolz!
    and the third 3 didnt come untill the river i had two pair AK and i put allin automatic call from u know who u are 33 and 3 came on river lol
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Master
    yea seen them kind of hands happen plenty of times over the years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12