Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LLB King

Why does this always happen to me?

90% of the time I play on BCP I am set up, after I lose one big pot the next 4 hands will be guaranteed loses for me. Kind of like how their blackjack is set up to make you lose when you are tilted.

So anyways I got $5 in front of me and I lose a decent size pot after a guy rivers a set on me, I am down to around $3.20, the very next hand the short stack raises pre and I pick up KKQJ double suited, I re pop it and he goes all in for a few cents more, $1.60 pot. Obviously he flops a straight and beats me, next hand I pick up AAxx double suited, I raise pre everyone calls and the board comes 3 clubs (I got red Aces) action goes crazy and I fold. Next hand is just proof that BCP wants me to go broke here everytime. RIP rakeback

Game started at: 2014/4/30 2:33:49
    Game ID: 277888892 0.02/0.05 Kahlo (PRR) - 2 (Omaha)
    Seat 1 is the button
    Seat 1: Shibby12 (4.73).
    Seat 2: Jixbie808 (5.69).
    Seat 3: AceFaceKillah (11.78).
    Seat 4: zuzu1 (3.39).
    Seat 5: PrayForSpades (1.28).
    Seat 6: Armianin (2.43).
    Player Jixbie808 has small blind (0.02)
    Player AceFaceKillah has big blind (0.05)
    Player Jixbie808 received a card.
    Player AceFaceKillah received a card.
    Player zuzu1 received a card.
    Player PrayForSpades received card: [As]
    Player PrayForSpades received card: [5c]
    Player PrayForSpades received card: [2c]
    Player PrayForSpades received card: [Qc]
    Player Armianin received a card.
    Player Shibby12 received a card.
    Player zuzu1 folds
    Player PrayForSpades raises (0.17)
    Player Armianin calls (0.17)
    Player Shibby12 calls (0.17)
    Player Jixbie808 folds
    Player AceFaceKillah folds
    *** FLOP ***: [4h 2s Qd]
    Player PrayForSpades bets (0.56)
    Player Armianin calls (0.56)
    Player Shibby12 folds
    *** TURN ***: [4h 2s Qd] [8c]
    Player PrayForSpades allin (0.55)
    Player Armianin calls (0.55)
    *** RIVER ***: [4h 2s Qd 8c] [5s]
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 2.66. Rake 0.10. JP fee 0.04
    Board: [4h 2s Qd 8c 5s]
    Player Shibby12 does not show cards.Bets: 0.17. Collects: 0. Loses: 0.17.
    Player Jixbie808 does not show cards.Bets: 0.02. Collects: 0. Loses: 0.02.
    Player AceFaceKillah does not show cards.Bets: 0.05. Collects: 0. Loses: 0.05.
    Player zuzu1 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player PrayForSpades shows: Two pairs. Qs and 5s [As 5c 2c Qc]. Bets: 1.28. Collects: 0. Loses: 1.28.
    *Player Armianin shows: Straight to 6 [Jh 6d 3c Ah]. Bets: 1.28. Collects: 2.66. Wins: 1.38.
    Game ended at: 2014/4/30 2:34:52

LLB King
    This is just on a smaller scale of what happens to me with regularity by BCP, here is what I got when I put it into an Omaha Calc for when it was all in on the turn.
    Me:
    Win : 92.50%
    Tie : 0.00%
    Villain:
    Win : 7.50%
    Tie : 0.00%

Experienced Member
    plo is sick, post some stuff from NL hold em, but yah i def get where your coming from... it's all so rigged at times.. or so it seems...

I'm certainly no PLO expert, but I do know that AAxx preflop is not the nuts, and 2 pr on the flop is not particularly strong either, especially on a loose table. It pretty much looks like the loss of the $3.20 was due to tilting. Might want to consider leaks in your own game more than in the BCP software.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I'm certainly no PLO expert, but I do know that AAxx preflop is not the nuts, and 2 pr on the flop is not particularly strong either, especially on a loose table. It pretty much looks like the loss of the $3.20 was due to tilting. Might want to consider leaks in your own game more than in the BCP software.
    AAxx double suited is the nuts preflop, and is the best hand you can have on a majority of flops. Did you even read the hand I posted, 2 pair was pretty much the nuts in that hand, guy had 3 outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    90% of the time I play on BCP I am set up, after I lose one big pot the next 4 hands will be guaranteed loses for me. Kind of like how their blackjack is set up to make you lose when you are tilted.
    If this is actually what is happening, you probably have some leaks you are not aware of. You should post some hands in the cash and tournament section and get some feedback.

LLB King
    I'm not talking about leaks, I'm talking about being chip leader, flopping a straight and having a guy fill up on me on the river, then the very next hand I pick up QQ and run into AA. (obviously the guy who has me covered)

What i find funny is the info missing here, such as 52/48 preflop (odds to call), 82/18 flop (Only part I can fault opponent, however if as LAG in ring as you are in mtt, I would think he knows a push coming from you with any 4 so expect bluffing with air/draw), and pot was at 2.25 to call on turn giving him 4.5:1 to call, not best pot odds but converted to your bluffing tendency he prolly had the ev value to call, or at least close to it

and ftr AAKK ds is nuts, not AAxx, but also a terrible draw hand and not recommended if more then 2 others in pot
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    If this is actually what is happening, you probably have some leaks you are not aware of. You should post some hands in the cash and tournament section and get some feedback.

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    I'm not talking about leaks, I'm talking about being chip leader, flopping a straight and having a guy fill up on me on the river, then the very next hand I pick up QQ and run into AA. (obviously the guy who has me covered)
    "I pick up QQ and run into AA" and "the next 4 hands will be guaranteed loses for me" are contradictions. You're so overwhelmed by losing that you assume you HAVE to play QQ (or whatever). What you just did right there is blind yourself from your opponent's range and just assumed the worst, BUT I have to play anyways.

Make each decision anew and dissociate yourself from results as much as possible. Next time you're in that spot, rather than whine to yourself about being unlucky, try to think about your opponents play and a range, or how they may have played differently. That'll help you a lot bud.

And as for getting unlucky, brush it off, there's always another hand and you can't get unlucky forever, that I promise you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast