Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    disconnecting especially when im multitabling sngs or tournaments =.=
    Have to agree with this for online poker. Losing connection is the worst. For live, its people taking days to act. Just fold because everyone knows thats what you're going to do lol

badugi bad beat.jpg

This. This makes me tilt. (Badugi hand)

this 1,000 times yes shoving the min they hit a pair to river a straight , with the spades on the board maybe it was a bad call on my part but fuck me :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    looking at my graph in the middle of a bad session is usually pretty tilting. i need to stop doing that.

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    when a guy has 3bb left on bubble with 2% of total chips and wins the tourny. riiiiiight
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hypknautiqah View Post
    when a guy has 3bb left on bubble with 2% of total chips and wins the tourny. riiiiiight
    Many of the tournies I've done very well in, I was ten blinds or less when I hit the money. I'd rather hit my hot streak in the last hour than the first any day.

Experienced Member
    Don't what is causing me to tilt lately, but it sure is getting old. Late in tournies when I have plenty of chips it seems that good hands i play are getting bashed by trash. And it just goes downhill quik from there.

PokerOwned Veteran
    what would throw me on tilt was feeling entitled to a pot just because I have the best hand. Just because i have 99 and u have AK and we get it in on a T42 flop doesnt mean I am owed the pot, and feeling like I am only leads to monkey tilt the 27% of the time that you get there by the river, which is just over 1 in 4 times. The way I fixed this leak is whenever i'm all in I tell myself that i only win the pot X amount of times that I run it, and if i get my money in bad i think about ranges and if villain ever takes the same line with worse hands, and what hands they could be and how much equity i have vs that range (pokerstove)

PokerOwned Master
    i tend to tilt somestimes when im multitabling (4-10 tables) and i take a succession of nasty beats. My aa gets cracked on one table as my kk loses on another and the guy hits his flush on another etc

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456