Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63514.31

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by unstouched View Post
    theres no hand that is unbeatable preflop you shoulda just called and not pushed.
    the blinds were 1/4th of my stack

PokerOwned Veteran
    and its all good today. went back up there to play today. grinded to the top 3 where we did a chop. at one point i had 5k chips. The poker god re payed me from yesterday :P

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztedtony View Post
    Yeah, I had a sneaking suspicion that you were leaving out crucial information. You were going into the BB next hand. If the villain had no solid reads on you, a call is fairly standard. He was getting a good price, and you should be shoving a lot wider than AK in that spot. If you were shoving correctly there given your stack; then your range would easily be wide enough to snap call any A in his spot.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    since u have no skill whatsoever i can understand this comment
    OMG too funny!! u kill me!!

but as far as the A6 goes are they suited, how many chips did he have??? it really depends on the situation! if he has u covered by more 5x in chips not a bad call, u just got beat!! it happens all the time!! not like he beat u with 36 off!! just know u made the right move!

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    You got the best of it, the donk was probable in the hole for lots before the tourny. Just keep playing good and stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztedtony View Post
    In this case you should be shoving and calling A2o. What you do is play better formats. lol It was unlucky, but opponent did nothing wrong.

PokerOwned God
    If you think u can get a fold out of someone shove those fkn AK's if not limp and trap. way too many times dude with 67s calls and catches a draw and never lets go...u lose to 6 on river ew. If you catsh a or k on flop ur golden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    In all actuality...you NEVER want a call wtih AK...AK is deceiving, it's only favored against another ace high otherwise it's a coin flip between live cards.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    OMG too funny!! u kill me!!

but as far as the A6 goes are they suited, how many chips did he have??? it really depends on the situation! if he has u covered by more 5x in chips not a bad call, u just got beat!! it happens all the time!! not like he beat u with 36 off!! just know u made the right move!
    they were suited... yah three percent big deal (in my eyes when a player says they were suited i store that in my memory bank as donk) he was medium stacked. i think he was just trying to defend his bb because it was late stage. He didnt have me covered that much i think he had 2k left. ive taken alot of them bad beats lol. i got top three the next day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12