slowplaying always gets u online

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    nice hand,bad luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    terrible luck there
    it happens just wait till
    u do it to others lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah all you folks saying slowplaying is wrong are wrong he has the nutttrssss and it has to come perfect perfect to beat him not runner runner ..... perfect perfect ...... shitty luck mate

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas3154 View Post
    Yeah all you folks saying slowplaying is wrong are wrong he has the nutttrssss and it has to come perfect perfect to beat him not runner runner ..... perfect perfect ...... shitty luck mate
    yes and no ... Its Omaha8 so there are a ton of runner runner lows possible to split. Checking the flop with one low on board was fine, moseso cuz he was OOP (taking a weak line to induce a bluff). When the second low came on the turn though, jamming the pot is pretty much obligatory.

That is a crazy bad beat. I'm not even sure how to respond, that's really sick. At least your computer still works, that's all I have to say. Mine sure wouldn't be.

wow..you mos certainly got fucked....saw the one you had a few days ago too posted on channel 2 of chat.....OUCH!!

Shitty deal lilg, nothing you can do there. Brush it off and keep on the grind.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    awww...wow lilg, i looked at that and thought, what are the odds that quads get beat out by a str8 flush but then i realized it was plo...lol...even so, that really sucks *hugs*

Banned
    that sucks, but no offense, from what i can tell, it's a Omaha 8 right, so, you were just playing for the high obviously, since you didn't have a single low card there. I cannot tell the betting patterns after the turn or river, so it is obvious all the money went in there at one of those points. Why would you get so much in there in the first place with only half the pot coming to you? The rake alone you both are losing money with all that in there if split evenly. Anyways, bad beat sort of, it is Omaha, nuts change every street. You'll make it back though, gl.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast