Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $58729.66

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    810

    Today proved to me how important luck is in poker

    After starting to play live more at race track/casino near my home, I quickly realized that promos are key to me being able to profit at all. Playing 1/2 they say 10% rake max $4 but they don't mention the other 10% max $2 they take out for promos, so total rake of 20%, pretty tough to beat. So my goal last month was to get the 40 hrs necessary to qualify for the monthly $20000 freeroll, which is played as a survivor tournament, top 40 all get $500. Today was the tourney, I quickly realized I was at a disadvantage right away, as those who played an extra 40 (80 total) got 12,500 starting chips where I only got 7,500. During 2nd hour I was getting short stacked, ended up getting it allin in a race, and lost, I had about a bb more than guy I lost to. Next hand I was utg, so shoved blind while cards were being dealt. Another ss shoved and bb called, so 3 in hand. Trying to use all my mental powers to envision AA as I turned my cards over, it came up a little short, 24o. Well it turned into a straight and I tripled up. Won't bore you (anymore) with details but went on good run from there ended up cashing. Now if I had looked at those cards first I probably would of folded and went with whatever I got in my bb. There were at least 3 others that I talked to who were down to 1 bb and managed to cash. Guess luck is a big part of it.

  2. #2
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    28
    I am often to blogging we actually appreciate your posts. The content has truly peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking achievable data. katstransport.com

  3. #3
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    28
    I love the numerous blogposts, We critically loved, I'd like information about this, because it is quite fantastic., Regards regarding indicating. wildroserenfaire.com
    Last edited by Stephen; 09-29-2022 at 07:52 AM. Reason: SSSDS

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    993
    The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. online business

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    993
    This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. online business

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    993
    Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. online business

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    993
    Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts online business

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    993
    Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. online business

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    993
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. online business

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    993
    If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries online business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •