Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63354.89

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    What a useless thread...The only thing i get outta this thread is that women dont really know what they are doing while playing cards. If you did you would prolly be a lil more upset at your play and losses. Winning for a woman is only luck....no skill involved. Move along.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Men get more upset because they are losing their own money. Women dont care coz they are losing some mans money................
    Discuss
    Is that what you call it when chicks keep stacking you at the tables, Prawn? They're "losing some mans money"? I'll lose Prawney's money all day long.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Thats nice of aces to let you think its still your money
    ha... it is still my money!!!! I work my ass off everyday for it........ so yeah its still my money and always will be.... the checks come in my name!!

Thats nice of aces to let you think its still your money
    It is her money. she works 40 hours a week and earns her money so fuck you asshole.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by allheart143 View Post
    i beg to disagree!!! I work 40 hrs a week and make my own damn money to lose, so when i lose i'm losing my own damn money!
    you tell em heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Oops forgot about the lack of a sense of humour. Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    It is her money. she works 40 hours a week and earns her money so fuck you asshole.
    hes joking dude
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Prawney was obviously just being funny
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by pooffyfooffy View Post
    i gotcha a little something from the kitchen...

this says it all poofy, lmfao
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

do women like to draw to pair becuz they wish they had 4 boobs?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast