Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62493.74

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    the fun steps take forever and alot of donks on them but i do do them occassionally

Fun-steps are what have built my roll on every Merge site.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    the fun steps are easy!! after u get a few of them under your belt, then u can go to the cheap ring tables and grind away!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'm going to have to try the fun steps I guess, hear some good stories

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    the fun steps are easy!! after u get a few of them under your belt, then u can go to the cheap ring tables and grind away!!
    I love the first table of the fun steps. There's always like 3-4 who knock themselves out before the first blind level is even over and there's maybe one or two who will do it on the fun step level 2. I love it. They make it that much easier for me to get my four quartes lol.

I've also grinded my $1 up to about $4 (Big money I know right..) But I'm back down to $2.80 right now - I'm hitting the fun steps from here on out. Going to keep a log starting the 1st of June to see how much I can build my br up with playing nothing but the Fun Steps.

Experienced Member
    I am not familiar with the term 'fun steps'. Is that just playing freerolls or something?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I play in these to just to practice my game, won a few lmao!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by namowrednow View Post
    I am not familiar with the term 'fun steps'. Is that just playing freerolls or something?
    They are like ladder tournaments. You win the first one and you get a ticket entry into the second. Win the Second and you get an entry into the third. Win the third and you get $1 funded to your account.

As far as I know only Carbon offers the play money to real money SNG's. If you log into Carbon you can redeem a ticket to the first fun step sng for $250 in play money, you'll find it under the Promotions menu. You can find the actual SNG unde Play Money Sit & Go's You'll see various rooms name Fun Step 1, Fun Step 2, Fun Step 3

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    That is funny because I was thinking about starting a thread regarding my journey through the fun steps in the wee hours of the morning the other day. You get 10 Step 1 tickets. I loaded up and started firing away. Of the first 10 tickets I ended up with 6 Tickets to Step 2. Total time spent on Step 1, about one hour. Brb..... with more of the story.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    weeeee fun steps about got me to cut my wrist lately been gettin second over and over
    r[epqgjp2[gu]rg]j[rg

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast