Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Private
    bad beats are great when they happen to your opponent, right? i once won 200 $ for a 3 that gave 2 pair on river. great old hands...

tell me about i been on the wrong end of bad beats more times than i would like but thats poker.

Experienced Member
    the worst bad beats seem to be online, i have some luck sometimes but man the luck that i see on fulltilt. It drives me crazy to see the stuff that happens.

Private
    Yeah, there really is no such thing as a "bad beat", it is after all poker, which does involve luck as well as skill. Still nothing worse than going all in with pocket aces and having the donkey call you with 7, 4 offsuit. First of all, who does that and why? I feel like jumping through the computer and punching him in the throat when his 7, 4 flops. But how many times have you or me gotten lucky on the river when we thought we had a sure loser? So it goes both ways. In summary, I agree with you.

i am losing every single hand in full tilt poker i am really mad not happy pissed off this is really bad i lost so much that i am turnig so red my face is blazing red so i really dont like it i hope all of you guys and including me to win i hope all of you a merry christmas and happy newyear.

Corporal
    Bad Beats are just part of the game.
    Survive the beats and never Tilt.

Corporal
    i tend to vary from tourney to tourney i run good on one and really bad on the other.. u just have to find a way not to let them get to u..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12