Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    I sell my funds and start over every ... well all the time.. there at that spot again and already gots a bankroll going. dont take long.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My betfair poker account was down to just a penny two days ago. It now stands at ?120 ($180), thanks to a few cashes in freerolls, tourneys and s&g, plus a healthy run in speed poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    gl in ur quest........ive built my roll to 250$ with one big cash now im on some br managment, it was 300$ but i tilted the other day and lost 50 before i realized it and quit for the night

good luck with this...

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I am going to basically start from scratch to see if it is still possible to build a bankroll from nothing. I will play in only two poker rooms! Lock Poker / Aced Poker

I have not truly attempted such a thing in a long time, but I am curious if a player is patient and maintains sound BR management if it is still possible.

Lock Name: Pay4MyDay
    Aced Name: TouchePuZCat

I will risk no more than 5% of each BR a day!

Lock BR: $ 0.87 (Remaining from PO Redeem)
    Aced BR: $ 0.04 (Remaining from old PO game)

Some of you here know me personally and from facebook. I have been lucky enough to cash in many live events and achieve some nice lifetime winnings to date! I am by no means one of the best players out here but I certainly know the game and have had success with Live Play! So I will be bringing proven experience!

Here we go Should be fun!
    Good luck .I am attempting the same thing hopefully pokerowned can be the springboard for my bankroll

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    yo creo q todo comienzo debe por logica ser poco a poco ,, ir subiendo y cuidarse ,,,,,,yo particularmente e subido en varias salas , pero tengo un defecto ,,,bueno ya no y es q entrava a jugar cash algo tomado y siempre perdia todo ,, ahora ya cambie ,,,,,,,,,,,,ty
    im bikkeromano

Quote Originally Posted by bikkeromano View Post
    yo creo q todo comienzo debe por logica ser poco a poco ,, ir subiendo y cuidarse ,,,,,,yo particularmente e subido en varias salas , pero tengo un defecto ,,,bueno ya no y es q entrava a jugar cash algo tomado y siempre perdia todo ,, ahora ya cambie ,,,,,,,,,,,,ty
    es m?s dif?cil de lo que sol?a ser...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that is tough to do... good luck in all your pots and hands. i'll be out there also.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sounds like fun. I think I will try that too. Opening new accounts on multiple sites, all about the same name Invertedafro or Nvertedafro

Update
    Lock Poker: $ 0.55
    Aced Poker: $ 0.04
    Black Chip Poker: $ 0.95

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast