Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

An open apology from me =)

I would just like to apologize to anyone I have ever been rude to or hurt in any way. I admit I take things too far and I shouldn't. I'm not like this in real life and shouldn't be online. I am actually a very nice laid back person who will generally go out of my way to help people. So I'm going make a big effort to be a more classy person online like I normally am in real life. Please accept my apologies and I would like to start fresh. If anyone does not accept this is completely understand. I just would like to start over fresh =)

This is very big of you fury and realizing it is the first step. I know you have tried this before but you get closer each time
    I have known you here for a few years and I do see the good side of you, and you are likeable even though I ban you just because I can, lol

You can DO THIS!!!

lol well thank you poof.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
    lol well thank you poof.
    I got your back Fury, as always.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Thanks buddy.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I feel so left out Fury by not having to get your wrath, u have only been nice to me for over three years at Carbon, in the client and in chat.

PokerOwned God
    Ur on the right path bro. Other players should be like you.

dont turn into a bitch like the rest of them!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
    I would just like to apologize to anyone I have ever been rude to or hurt in any way. I admit I take things too far and I shouldn't. I'm not like this in real life and shouldn't be online. I am actually a very nice laid back person who will generally go out of my way to help people. So I'm going make a big effort to be a more classy person online like I normally am in real life. Please accept my apologies and I would like to start fresh. If anyone does not accept this is completely understand. I just would like to start over fresh =)
    crp62885 shows (Ks,As)
    turtleboooyjr1 shows (Jc,Tc)
    crp62885 wins 2181 from pot 1 with Flush Ace High
    turtleboooyjr1 was knocked out

And the World was right again.

PokerOwned Master
    Now that you have finally struck for change...I'd be glad if during this matter now that you are trying to be nice you send me moneyy))))))))))))))))))))
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

lol I'll get right non that j4mie and Marly you have always been nice no reason to get mad at you lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast