Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Thread: new

PokerOwned Veteran

new

hey guys im new to the site. Just a little info on me, I go by JJ and you can add me on skype to chat im on most of the time [email protected]. Also I play on carbon under 500hpawd feel free to search me on OPR lol not the best but in the black @ least. I'm also a member of grinderschool.com. If you want to know anything else then just shoot me a message on skype & tell me you are from here & I will add you thanx & hopefully I can become a good part of the community

JJ

Hi and welcome to PokerOwned. I know you will like it here and have fun!

Welcome to the site, its a good place with good people(mostly) to earn,have fun and make some friends
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    welcome to pokerowned and carbon poker. these two sites are awesome. i wished that there were more hours in the day for me to play on them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    welcome man, didnt realize how new u were wen we were talking yesterday...how'd u end up doing in the dazzler? good luck in evrything u play, keep us updated...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Welcome to the site, its a good place with good people (except azreal) to earn,have fun and make some friends
    Yea well said, and hope you like the site. Enjoy!

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    yes welcome to pokerowned enjoy and have fun...ask questions if you need help...can be confusing at first

PokerOwned Veteran
    I got 10th in the dazzler Q6<Q5 lol blind vs blind & thank you every1 im enjoying it right now lots of cool people