Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMadePunk View Post
    Had to correct you M.r 6 posts
    lol

OH MAN GUYS HE'S GOT MORE POSTS THAN ME THEREFORE HE'S A BETTER PLAYER

Ad Hominem much?

Do your math again though.

15 outs out of 45 possible cards = a 33.3% chance of winning + factoring miscellaneous factors (runner runner trips, etc) means that, at most, your opponent has a 40ish% (42% was what I got out of an odds calculator) chance of winning.

Also my mistake on the amount of callers, but my point still stands. A raise of 4 times the big blind is standard for KK or AA (sometimes slightly higher or slightly lower) because it's high, but high enough that you will get a little bit of action with the hand, and the flop didn't look like it catered to a set, but fair amount of draws.
    Last edited by United; 11-11-2013 at 12:49 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    bad luck is just apart of the game im just glad that bad luck mostly happens to me in freerolls or when did it to myself

PokerOwned Master
    welcome to my world. online poker drives me nuts with this crap and the way most people play. It is not going to change any time soon either so hopefully next time you win the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    I'm going to argue with you on this one.

He raised 4 times the big blind because, like anybody with KK or AA, he wanted action with his KK. And he ended up getting 2 callers, which is PERFECT for a hand like pocket kings.

The flop though gave his opponent 15 outs (almost any heart + a 10). He had nearly 3-to-1 odds of winning. So yes, he made a good decision, but luck was sadly not on his side.
    Actually, 1 caller is perfect for pocket kings, not 2 callers. And by keeping the bet small your inducing more people to play, which is not always a good thing.

PokerOwned God
    Absolutely nothing wrong with 2 callers in this hand , 4 times the bb raise is ok as well I say you did everything ok, you got unlucky which happens a lot in online poker. Maybe if you shove they all fold but you still in the game, I notice that peeps shove a lot in online because you don't want a true suck out from you 97 suited type of guys gl though

And guess what i got suckedout bad!Had AAA and homeboy holding pair of 8s and gets quads!
    -GodzAmongKingz
    GodzAmongKingz

Elite PokerOwned Member
    3bet amt is crucial , dont give him a chance to catch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12