Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i usually only tilt after ive lost all the chips in the game im currently playing to a stupid ass hand then i do as others have said i take a step back from the pc and go on xbox lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    walk away turn the puter off
    come back tommorrow

every time you feel upcoming tilt just find some fun replacement,like relaxing video game or something belive me it works

Elite PokerOwned Member
    currently playing to a stupid ass hand then i do as others have said i take a step back

i find if i play too much holdem i get burnt out and kinda tiltish, play plo or mixed games for a couple days then you'll come back ready for some holdem.

PokerOwned Master
    fun step is long long....this is hard to win this !!

Banned
    basically just take a break. it helps, 5 minutes, 5 days, doesn't matter. a break is key at those points.

I like to leave the pc immediately lol make some food watch some tv whatever as long as its away from pc lol

one of the problems with tilt for me is that it can last beyond when you think its ended.lol I sometimes have a week where i run bad and then that will screw my game up for more weeks to come just readjusting.
    Last edited by NascarFanSS; 12-05-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

PokerOwned God
    tilt happens to everyone one time of another..there is no poker player in the world cant say they never been on tilt...i say take a day off go out party do whatever..finish it with a bang..thats how i do it anyway..gl

Yea ive broken many laptop screens due to tilt, everyone goes on tilt eventually...its just what you do to deal with it....just do anything other than staying on the computer....do anything like go get something to eat, take a shower, watch tv, take a nap....jusst get off the cpmputer or you will lose everything due to tilting lmao

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast