Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62297.72

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    If everyone only played based on math then there wouldn't be as many donks and fishes swimmin' out there. I know alot of sick suckouts happen but if you are a good player and can manage a Bankroll then you should have no problem at winning. GL at the tables!

PokerOwned Pro
    why wood you hate bad players
    how esle would 1 get a bankrll without them

i love the bad poker players im one but i won this type player

How can you not like bad players? Would you prefer to sit at a table full of pros? There is already an elevated floor to the poker talent pool. Many articles have been written about how the new/novice players are better than the same type of player in 2008 or earlier. There are just less and less fish in the sea. If you have problems taking money from bad players then you should examine what you are doing. The money is there for the taking, you just have to figure out how to get it.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

I think its hilarious that news articles are calling the novice better players then we have ever had. Um no they just suck out ALOT more then ever online. I have no clue how anyone can make a dam dime online seriously!!! How do others avoid the suckouts more then others? There just luckier then others. How many other games in life can you play a dam good game and still lose? Not many thats for dam sure. Especially online poker, people are just luckier then others or they are tagged when they join a site.. I dunno how it works but i do know that online favors the dumbass more often then not. So i guess if your making money online your really just a dumbass donk with no clue how to play or fold in most cases. worst part is when someone comes into a forum complaining about idiots is that the community usually turns on the one who gets fked. Like that person didnt get fked enough by an idiot but now the community wants to turn on someone whos already had bad luck against a fkin moron!! Make sense? IMO not hardly
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    join the club pal , but without them there is no profit

PokerOwned God
    "I like big donks and I can not lie...those other nits can't deny... you get a big donk at yo place and you get sprung..."

Seasoned Veteran
    Many times players who think for an extended period of time and then bet are holding a strong hand

u will always find crazy players shoving with any two, this guys play on faith, theres nothing u can do about it, unless pray......
    actually i just passed by to see why so many ppl answer to this thread.......O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    why do you hate them, you should love them thats where all the easwy money is at

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast