Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62904.69

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Get serious people!

How are we supposed to learn the game with yall goin allin first hand? crackin my damb kigs with that buulllllsshhiit.! im gonna start waitin till the 10th round to even play with you doo doo heads! your gettin 1 chance for that bull to work.

Get serious people!

How are we supposed to learn the game with yall goin allin first hand? crackin my damb kings with that buulllllsshhiit.! im gonna start waitin till the 10th round to even play with you doo doo heads! your gettin 1 chance for that bull to work.

Quote Originally Posted by lugggnuttt View Post
    How are we supposed to learn the game with yall goin allin first hand? crackin my damb kigs with that buulllllsshhiit.! im gonna start waitin till the 10th round to even play with you doo doo heads! your gettin 1 chance for that bull to work.
    Its a marathon not a race, but if you see when the game is over you collected golden donkey points

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    yeah i hate playing with people that just go all in all the time

Seasoned Veteran
    I happen to be one of those "crazy players" and it can be very successful really. Mainly because few people are willing to risk the whole tournament on just 1 preflop hand... and therefore we can steal blinds. It's a risky way to play but can be very beneficial.

~SwordCall

PokerOwned Veteran
    If your just playing freerolls all the time this could be the reason why you run into so many donks, however once you get into some real money play, it becomes alot less like a lottery and more like a skill game. (In terms of MTTs)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordcall View Post
    I happen to be one of those "crazy players" and it can be very successful really. Mainly because few people are willing to risk the whole tournament on just 1 preflop hand... and therefore we can steal blinds. It's a risky way to play but can be very beneficial.

~SwordCall
    And this is why he has $6 in wins for the month.

PokerOwned God
    For some players, they feel the need to start with big stacks, so they take a chance with an all in on the first hand.

stealing blind never work. always run into big pairs.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    And this is why he has $6 in wins for the month.
    SNAP!! too funny!!! and he said to steal the blinds, the blinds are only 10/20 so WOW u win a whole 30 chips but risk your whole stack if someone calls!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast