Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63573.02

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Hard to get too excited about a freeroll. many players arent taking it as serious as you are.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

hi try to get into this carbon tourny.

PokerOwned Master
    With any free roll or even cheap buy-in, the one thing people will say or think " It didn't cost me anything or much", so they play like a nit.

The trick is to know your opponents, I take lots of notes and I also watch sometimes even if i'm not playing. But it all comes down to how serious they are taking the game. Sometimes I play to win, sometimes I just play. Good luck all.

i dont try to be a hero, i wait someone call and hit him, if he gets lucky on every call he gets i dont mind, ill just keep folding and play HU with him .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by deedbr View Post
    Why would rags call you? That might happen in Step1 or the big freerolls but that shouldn't be happening in the beginning of a private tourney. People that go all in at the start of the tourney are idiots. Even AK is not that far ahead of two random cards.
    I've never been one to tell people how to play poker (unless they come to me for advice).

I'd prefer to sit at a table full of "idiots" as you call them any day. Having a skill advantage over your opponents is never a bad thing.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I've never been one to tell people how to play poker (unless they come to me for advice).

I'd prefer to sit at a table full of "idiots" as you call them any day. Having a skill advantage over your opponents is never a bad thing.
    But when them idiots are hitting alot arent they called pros LOL

All you can do is weigh ur options and get it in with best hand. AA or KK is not a hand i want to call 3 or 4 allins with..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    But when them idiots are hitting alot arent they called pros LOL

All you can do is weigh ur options and get it in with best hand. AA or KK is not a hand i want to call 3 or 4 allins with..
    No. A pro doesn't go into a tournament when blinds are less than 1% of their stack and risk it all on a coin flip. That would actually be negating the skill advantage that they have.

I believe one of the Harrington books he does the math and explains why it is such a negative ev play.
    Last edited by deedbr; 05-30-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    its part of the game i usually dont play my first few hands no matter what they are because i seem to always get beat by some bs

PokerOwned Veteran
    wait it out ddont play your first few hands. the donks will get knocked out and then you can play like your supposed to

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast