Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck the usa

PokerOwned Pro

Fuck the usa

Worst poker players on the planet it's no wonder the rest of the world hates us we have to have the dumbest people on this planet playing bingo not poker hope the rest of the world fucking nukes us off the face of the planet the human race would be soooooooooooooooo much better for it FUCK THE USA and all its dumb crackers
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

You probably need a new hobby at this point, like knitting or bookbinding.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Current B2B Champ
    yay freerolls, lmao

fuck you!

USA BABY!

We the bestand your jealous!!!

if i were you i wouldnt said nuke on the internet. the Secret Services might swing by your house for a visit.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Current B2B Champ
    lmao, terrorist

Current B2B Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    if i were you i wouldnt said nuke on the internet. the Secret Services might swing by your house for a visit.
    My ribs hurt! rotflmao

PokerOwned Pro
    i was born and raised here and trust me fuck the usa

PokerOwned Master
    It takes a real loser to make threads because they suck at poker.
    Stake-back owed:

Rivdee: $33
    BHerd: $11
    DK12: $22.00

stop smoking and maybe you'll be able to see that phil ivey and doyle bronson are only 2 of the best poker players of all time and they happen to be from the USA.. God bless America!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast