Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I agree with everything said in this thread (both sides) but I believe that the 1 individual was complaining about that very thing not to long ago....I dont try to tell anyone how to play it is my job to recognize them for how they play then adapt...gl all

PokerOwned God
    Correct...their is no right way to play when chance and Cash and time is involved. Time is valuable. If its a free roll some peeps go deep or get the fk out. Some bluff 1x every 500 hands and some times get caught with their 45. Hard to tell who's right other then looking at the math of it. But stats lie. I change gears all the time - those 4 rebuys where 45 lost might be all suited ak or better next game.

Obv 45 is horrible - but when ur light years from the cash out level in a free roll - it might make sense. I've watched him for a year now. fkucdaw plays crazy loose but also brings the heat - u better have AA or your gonna be 57% (AK vs 45s) or 18% (KK vs AA) against him - neither one ideal. If he ever tightens up a lil pre-bubble he'd be a real pain in the azz in a tourney.
    Last edited by LaserCats; 04-01-2013 at 06:07 PM.

PokerOwned God
    one other thing.. what's the best hand against AA? .....9 10 suited (22.61%?? not sharing suits) so his 45 was not that far off the best hand into AA lol
    Last edited by LaserCats; 04-01-2013 at 06:00 PM.

I only made this post to get fkucdaworlds reason but I guess donkey's don't have reasons for being donkey's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12