Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    thank you for posting this in the right section
    This made me smile.

Seasoned Veteran
    Its funny when people get all worked up over some small buy in MTT. I could understand if you were deep and bubbled a 1k plus buy in tourney. but not

Experienced Member
    I would have to say F@ck Carbon, also. I have never seen so many bad beats then on that site. Nearly every hand someone gets kicked in the nuts. Welcome to online poker, I guess.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
    This made me smile.
    Me too also.

Kinda have to say, based on my action today, I know how the OP might feel as he does (minus the whole death thing of course).
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Seasoned Veteran
    im getting the impression someone dosen't care for Carbon Poker

OMG...if I could count the times i wanted to break my laptop...first$100 buy in online tourney i ever did....busted with QQQQ vs KKKK....4th hand i played...how do you fold quads...I had a feeling they were on quad kings but could not no way lay it down ..and I could just feel it...since then I have ran bad...why wasnt this a cash game with a bad beat jackpot right? tough stuff that online poker for sure...you may recover,,,
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Master
    Still talking about this thread that is funny.

Experienced Member
    Now I'll add in a F*ck Bovada, too. Christ, I can't win a hand anywhere. Maybe I'll take up solitaire.
    When I first found this site about a month ago, I finished in the money in 3 of the first 4 tourney's I played. Now, I can't make it past the first blind without someone's boot up my ass. <sigh>

Experienced Member
    I've finished in the money on 3 tourneys in a row and was the bubble boy on the 4th.

Experienced Member
    OK, Carbon can go to hell again. My K-K vs 8-8, all in. 8-8 gets runner, runner to catch a straight. The funny thing is, when the turn comes to give him a run of 4, you just know the next one is going to give him the straight. It's so $*#&%* predictable. I get some really bad beats on this site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast