Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63835.78

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    You can play at ACR,intertops and Juicy Stakes. They are not MERGE!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I still play a pokerstars, Bovada, and not Merge. Try searching google for holdem odds. For example the odds of getting a pocket pair is 1 in 17 hands. Pokerstars and Bovada most always average to that, Not Merge. I play a lot of live poker and yes variance is always there. You WILL always see bad beats no matter where you go, but merge, in my opinion, is the worst algorithm for dealing cards that I have ever experienced. I just stopped playing there.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivembig View Post
    I still play a pokerstars, Bovada, and not Merge. Try searching google for holdem odds. For example the odds of getting a pocket pair is 1 in 17 hands. Pokerstars and Bovada most always average to that, Not Merge. I play a lot of live poker and yes variance is always there. You WILL always see bad beats no matter where you go, but merge, in my opinion, is the worst algorithm for dealing cards that I have ever experienced. I just stopped playing there.
    absolutely true their algorithm r not consistent to real cards a joke really i will not deposit there anymore

why is Merge not indicted by the DOJ? I am just curious.

after 2 years of playing history at them, i decided to quit from merge network at may, after i lost my bankroll 2 times in 10 days. i know how to manage my bankroll, i know how to handle with swing downs, but.. that was something else, something changed at merge after april, and most of us noticed that anomaly as far i can see from this topic..

PokerOwned Veteran
    i will admit, although i dont think the room is rigged, there have been alot of cases where ive seen someone get pocket 10s or Js and someone else will get pockets Ks or As.. sometimes the other guy hits a set, seems to happen quite often on merge.. whether its rigged or not is yet to be seen, i believe not though.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i love pokerstar but carbon poker is importan .in my opinion i prefer pokerstar

I found some of the responses(defending the site) HILARIOUS!!! Variance is one thing and it happens in real life(also) but NEVER to the extent of online.. As stated earlier these sites are a business and are in it to make the most they can. All these donks that are sucking out eventually lose it all, either to other fish or finally better hands hold up.. But if these sites didnt have it setup that way there wouldnt be a portion of the players playing.. Donks dont keep playing once the realize they suck at poker or they study and learn. Only 2 options. Online tho it doesnt matter how good you are and idiots will call needing runner runner and win(ALOT)..

Hasnt anyone ever looked at pro stats for online ? They suck.. and yet these online pros suck live!! go figure!! Live pros, maybe cash in Mtts less then 1 in 10 games online.. Which if they had to live off online they be broke..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    I don't think it's real, it's just poker. Used to happen a lot at Full Tilt Poker as well.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Well. Let's hire the russian mafia and get the damn job done already.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast