Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face Challange to babyface put up by allen799

So people say this guy is good and he is going to bust me out i want to challange this person on carbon to a BEST OF 3 HEADS UP MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE IT IS TO SEE WHICH IS BEST

3 games really dont prove much obv....but even playing in client he isnt good imo...standard play

I know he aint good but I have had people say he is and now I am starting to question them and u are right is should be 7 games series

Survey Master
    pretty sure he doesnt play on carbon. whats with you people and thinking carbon challenges make you an awesome player???? why not just play him in client as its poker and the same. not like youre any better if you win on carbon vs client

fuck it we will play where ever i dont care cards are cards

PokerOwned Master
    Allen your not that good........I'll be happy to play you best of 7. Name the time.

i understand allen!! but thing is poker is diff..u can have the best player int he world play some1 n lose a few games...that doesnt mean they arent the best b.c they lost a few times....

client and carbon are both rigged. client is alot more, so playing in client would prove nothing. Playing on carbon doesnt really either.
    Play a pokerstars home game.
    but client is a joke
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

ok how do u want it this guy is talking shit and i am killing him and i know i will take him heads up

i wouldnt listen to a word that a client degen, that doesnt play real money games says.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast