Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for the warning but if i thought a site was rigged i just wouldnt play there...personally i dont think any site would rig it

PokerOwned Veteran
    it's all in your head, just relax keep playing solid and you'll have your pay day.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah like he said. of course we all have had that go threw our head one time or another

americas cardroom aintrigged why shouldwe beware?.......its the same as BCP....same skins....and BCP is the best!

PokerOwned God
    Carbon poker is kind of ok. I also feel like cashing in u.s. sites now is harder. I used to do way better at pokerstars. However, carbon is ok. They have lots of tournaments and a poker series. Unfortunately, they keep removing some tournaments, like vip freerolls and fun steps.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    well ive been playing now for about a week and a half at Americas cardroom. been grinding like no other I don't know what to say really on this im good enouph to not lose evrypenny of my first deposit granted ive used rakeback and bonuses.to survive.im good enouph to run deep in many of there tourneys.but yet I cant make a penny past my deposit amount and only then barley made the min payout on one of the tourneys ive ran deep in somehow they mange to get me out and if I would of placed better in the one tourney I did it min payout woops that would of brought me above my deposit amount. the big one today was in a tourney a dude called an all in for 4k of his chips with k2 off against my a10h and hits.sometimes yes this often I don't think so.whatev lesson learned gl and play at your own risk.is there any poker sites that your cashing from please let me know.im agood player and use to profit from pokerstars and absolute prettyoften please come back.NOTE U.S gov your just screwin us.
    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Americas card room is a total fing joke its a scam site, bad beats u to death ,only a donkey being saved by the program or someone paid to come on forums and lie about the card room would take up for this piece of crap site!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Carbon poker is kind of ok. I also feel like cashing in u.s. sites now is harder. I used to do way better at pokerstars. However, carbon is ok. They have lots of tournaments and a poker series. Unfortunately, they keep removing some tournaments, like vip freerolls and fun steps.
    When you are looking for players to play against, these are the guys you should be looking for. Almost anyone I come across who espouses the 'rigtard' theories are just horrid players. Then a guy who can't even include a sentence that is even remotely close to the topic of the thread, well, how good could he be on the tables...

Oh yeah, Americas Cardroom can be a confusing place to play, but no one reputable has accused them of being rigged.

Experienced Member
    ACR tournies have such a big buyin. To compound things, tournies a mini lotteries where variance is reduced by your skill... But your still exposed to the luck factor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123