Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62924.59

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    You the man keep it up bro!! If you need help let me know

When you reach the PO leaderboard, then you can brag. Playing with other peoples money is ALOT easier then playing with your own. No risk involved.. if your that good then why would you EVER need staked?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    your forgetting a pretty big detail man, not everyone that wins a big tourney feels the need to advertise it, most people were raised not to brag also if they did brag no doubt tons of people would be asking them for stakes all the time i would be willing to bet that for evry one person that brags about a cash, there are 5 that didnt feel the need to brag about it.

huh

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    When you reach the PO leaderboard, then you can brag. Playing with other peoples money is ALOT easier then playing with your own. No risk involved.. if your that good then why would you EVER need staked?

i dont play the PO games much and i have to pay bills when i do win

Seasoned Veteran
    This was an interesting read, little arrogant OP. Seems to be impressive but as others have mentioned sounds like you have done most of this through backers of the forum so before you brag about anything you should have began your brag with a shoutout to those who made it possible. There might be lots of players out there who could crush you but perhaps circumstances financially don't allow them to play much or at all, and may have no such opportunities to be staked. Backers sometimes don't receive credit that is deserved because they are taking all of the risk in the arrangement.

Just my opinion obviously, and I am new/havn't posted much as part of the forum or taken part in any of the games from the forum etc, however as also mentioned not everyone posts up brags of wins etc all the time. Also not sure why anyone would spend any amount of time searching a forum to compare wins for purposes of bragging that you are better than others, which obviously a few people pointed out that you missed a few people that had beaten you.

GL on your continued success, but I would suggest not to be so arrogant about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by BluffMeAllIn View Post
    This was an interesting read, little arrogant OP. Seems to be impressive but as others have mentioned sounds like you have done most of this through backers of the forum so before you brag about anything you should have began your brag with a shoutout to those who made it possible. There might be lots of players out there who could crush you but perhaps circumstances financially don't allow them to play much or at all, and may have no such opportunities to be staked. Backers sometimes don't receive credit that is deserved because they are taking all of the risk in the arrangement.

Just my opinion obviously, and I am new/havn't posted much as part of the forum or taken part in any of the games from the forum etc, however as also mentioned not everyone posts up brags of wins etc all the time. Also not sure why anyone would spend any amount of time searching a forum to compare wins for purposes of bragging that you are better than others, which obviously a few people pointed out that you missed a few people that had beaten you.

GL on your continued success, but I would suggest not to be so arrogant about it all.

he is lying about his success, he also claims to have played 7million sngs (yes you read that right)

Seasoned Veteran
    whoopie-fu***ing-doo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    he is lying about his success, he also claims to have played 7million sngs (yes you read that right)
    Haha my first thought was, hmmm would be helpful to see a graph perhaps for some proof that his claims on profits he has made are actually correct. I mean I could say i make thousands of dollars a month, wish i did haha someday hopefully, but if it were true I would be backing it up with graphs or screenshots at least of wins, especially if its a big win.

Thats a lot of sng's, 7 million? Where was this indicated in a post, or at some point via chat (speaking of which that has to cause some discussion to be missing from threads at times if threads come up in the chat).

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    your a scumbag i can prove it i have journals dating all of my play from 2004-2009 lol all the money ive won and lost on which screen name on what site. someone with the proper tools ( sharkscope or opr subscription, or both, could verify, but u know how long and tedious that would be? I dont have to prove shit, the people who know me know what I have done. Theres even a few people here who knew me pre black friday and knew how much i played and how much i won. They probably dont know exact numbers but thats because it was not THEIR LIFE. it IS MINE.

dont fuckin call someone out on their life story if you have no clue what your talking about, noob. I think theres some more 25 points offers for you to do, run along.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast