Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    pushing pre....thats your problem...make a sizeable bet and make sure an ace misses the flop before pushing the rest of your stack...sometimes they push at you and KK you should call but you dont have to go all in pre everytime you have a good hand.
    In that situation its hard to make a sizeable raise as he is under 10bb. Shoving was the correct play. He just ran into the magic ace of another short stacker. It's standard nothing else you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Ok so next one and O btw the first one was today and the second was yesterday. Thats all i played so far in 2 days so onto the next day! 11/28 played 2 games.

So no bad beat first game that day onto second game.

Antes 25 blinds 200 400
    I have Aj and spursfan has been playin some real TRASH so he raises to 1200 pre i push for 5210 spurs calls he turns over K10 off. First how can he call that reraise?
    Flop 6h5dJd
    Turn Kd
    River Ad

I feel like i made the right play by tryin to force him off his BS hand which i knew he had BS cause i had seen him called down and showing trash for the wins. So am i wrong again for tryin to get him to fold his trash?
    Did you lose, he had Kd? Doesn't really matter, just curious.

I think the reraise shove was correct against a loose aggressive player. His call is questionable unless he has reason to believe that you would 3bet bluff in this situation. That would be the only logical reason for a call; however, I would need to be on a big hunch to still do it. Again you are way ahead, unfortunately you just aren't getting results. (I think, assuming you lost here as well)
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

It would be rare that I would fold AA preflop. I think I was trying to explain what you said, you just did it in way better words lol. What is ICM exactly? If it has to do with math I wont understand I'm terrible at math hehe

Ok so next one and O btw the first one was today and the second was yesterday. Thats all i played so far in 2 days so onto the next day! 11/28 played 2 games.

So no bad beat first game that day onto second game.

Antes 25 blinds 200 400
    I have Aj and spursfan has been playin some real TRASH so he raises to 1200 pre i push for 5210 spurs calls he turns over K10 off. First how can he call that reraise?
    Flop 6h5dJd
    Turn Kd
    River Ad

I feel like i made the right play by tryin to force him off his BS hand which i knew he had BS cause i had seen him called down and showing trash for the wins. So am i wrong again for tryin to get him to fold his trash?

Here is the problem I was having early on. I was playing these games like it wasn't a freeroll and people actually folded hands. You'll have to pick opponents very carefully when you wanna have all of your chips in or this very situation will happen. Some of these guys like their chances with any broadways. Q10 J10 K10 and will gladly call your shove with them. They don't care if you have AJ or AA they aren't thinking about what you have. They only know what they have and are gambling on out flopping you.

Your hand was the favorite and sometimes thats all you can do in these situations is get your chips in ahead and hope to win the flip. Or fold and wait for a better spot with a different opponent.
    Last edited by RageMachine; 11-30-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    Did you lose, he had Kd? Doesn't really matter, just curious.

I think the reraise shove was correct against a loose aggressive player. His call is questionable unless he has reason to believe that you would 3bet bluff in this situation. That would be the only logical reason for a call; however, I would need to be on a big hunch to still do it. Again you are way ahead, unfortunately you just aren't getting results. (I think, assuming you lost here as well)
    pushing against spursfan is like pushing against lilg or jersey....You usually get your money in with the best hand pre...but the best hand pre doesnt always hold. sometimes you have to watch who your pushing against....not all people will fold to a race....

so far thnx all guess i should go at it this way instead of venting in chat. So thats what ill try to do more often
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

game 2 tonight and at juicy, Idiots alive and well and always strong against me LMFAO what did i do wrong here? im all ears..

Hand#3170C61CE2000088 - $20 PokerOwned Free Roll T12983522 -- FREEROLL -- $0 + $0 -- 9 Max -- Table 3 -- 0/30/60 NL Hold'em -- 2012/12/08 - 23:24:10
    Dealer: Seat 2
    Seat 1: MichMan* (1,800 in chips)
    Seat 2: YOURwallet (2,133 in chips)
    Seat 3: idkwateva (1,917 in chips)
    Seat 4: TheCleverFox (1,529 in chips)
    Seat 5: amdutchboyd (6,759 in chips)
    Seat 7: gregwild1 (6,976 in chips)
    Seat 8: abwil2 (2,942 in chips)
    Seat 9: madjek12 (2,969 in chips)
    Seat 10: ChinNutz4U (1,297 in chips)
    idkwateva: posts small blind 30
    TheCleverFox: posts big blind 60
    Dealt to abwil2 [Ah,Qd]
    amdutchboyd: calls 60
    gregwild1: folds
    abwil2: raises to 240
    madjek12: folds
    ChinNutz4U: folds
    MichMan*: folds
    YOURwallet: folds
    idkwateva: folds
    TheCleverFox: folds
    amdutchboyd: calls 180
    *** FLOP *** [Ac,8c,7h]
    amdutchboyd: checks
    abwil2: bets 600
    amdutchboyd: calls 600
    *** TURN *** [Ad]
    abwil2: is all in 2,102
    amdutchboyd: calls 2,102
    amdutchboyd: shows [8s As]
    abwil2: shows [Ah Qd]
    *** RIVER *** [2c]
    ***SHOW DOWN***
    amdutchboyd wins 5,974 with Full House Aces full of Eights
    abwil2 finished 16 out of 31 players.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    not even gonna read it...

my opinion:

bad beats are exactly what they are...

it sucksssss

i hate them

but

if there werent bad beats, there wouldnt be poker, it wouldnt be fun if the better hand always won/ hence: gambling/poker skill/ and basically POKER

PokerOwned God
    gl at the tables~!!!!

i guess...

cause luck has everything to do with it if you know what i mean.. especially online---although i been bad beat in person tooo

its everywhere

PokerOwned Demi-God
    game 2 tonight and at juicy, Idiots alive and well and always strong against me LMFAO what did i do wrong here? im all ears..

Hand#3170C61CE2000088 - $20 PokerOwned Free Roll T12983522 -- FREEROLL -- $0 + $0 -- 9 Max -- Table 3 -- 0/30/60 NL Hold'em -- 2012/12/08 - 23:24:10
    Dealer: Seat 2
    Seat 1: MichMan* (1,800 in chips)
    Seat 2: YOURwallet (2,133 in chips)
    Seat 3: idkwateva (1,917 in chips)
    Seat 4: TheCleverFox (1,529 in chips)
    Seat 5: amdutchboyd (6,759 in chips)
    Seat 7: gregwild1 (6,976 in chips)
    Seat 8: abwil2 (2,942 in chips)
    Seat 9: madjek12 (2,969 in chips)
    Seat 10: ChinNutz4U (1,297 in chips)
    idkwateva: posts small blind 30
    TheCleverFox: posts big blind 60
    Dealt to abwil2 [Ah,Qd]
    amdutchboyd: calls 60
    gregwild1: folds
    abwil2: raises to 240
    madjek12: folds
    ChinNutz4U: folds
    MichMan*: folds
    YOURwallet: folds
    idkwateva: folds
    TheCleverFox: folds
    amdutchboyd: calls 180
    *** FLOP *** [Ac,8c,7h]
    abwil2: bets 600
    amdutchboyd: calls 600
    *** TURN *** [Ad]
    abwil2: is all in 2,102
    amdutchboyd: calls 2,102
    amdutchboyd: shows [8s As]
    abwil2: shows [Ah Qd]
    *** RIVER *** [2c]
    ***SHOW DOWN***
    amdutchboyd wins 5,974 with Full House Aces full of Eights
    abwil2 finished 16 out of 31 players.
    Ummmm, dont really see anything wrong, maybe not a pot-sized bet on flop, maybe check the turn just to get him to induce on river. But besides the flop bet sizing i dont see anything wrong w/it. Probly end up w/the same outcome either way.

On a side note for u n anyone else that may post hands n want opinions on em, try not to post the result so ppls responses wont be results-oriented.
    Last edited by JoeSchmo; 12-09-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast