Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Knight
    i sleep 7 hrs, play all day unless i got golf lesson. depends on how many private frs there r, beteen 35-45 a day
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    HOLY SHIT!!! 2100 freerolls since Jan 1st?! That's over 23 freerolls a day!!! When the hell do you sleep Jimmy?

Knight
    very good. thats better than me., i gotta watch out for u, i hope this is your player name
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscinFrog View Post
    i get about 3 final tables a day in freerolls, but only about once a night in the buy in games.. )o=

Knight
    i dont make much in money games, i must be entering wrong tournaments.they still play a little crazy in the 1 and 2$ entry(1-4k gtd). i would play all money games if i was better. still learning. in freerolls, a lot of aggrevive idiots and if u r patient u can place regular. early u have to gamble if u got 6 or more games going, once u have a decent stack play mostly good cards and position. a typical idiot will raise preflop sitting utg with kq,kj or k10, those hands stink unless u r button or next to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyrantula View Post
    2100 freerolls and $650? That's sweet man. I think there is no need to do freerolls with that kind of bankroll eh?

PokerOwned Master
    congrats nice run keep on keepin on and win them all jimmy

Banned
    Great job keep it up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123