Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66878.04

Hybrid View

PokerOwned God
    I agree, Rick is very good and definitely gets the award for most wins, but how does that compare with how often he plays?

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I agree, Rick is very good and definitely gets the award for most wins, but how does that compare with how often he plays?
    i play 1 or 2 games a day during the week. and i play 2-3 on the weekends.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    Not taking anything away from rckt but as far as the wins, He did play most of the freerolls and alot of the wins were when carbon freerolls first started and we were averaging 20-30 now we are double that so wins are alot harder to come by.

The best player on the site is psychology01, He hasnt been around that often last few months. But i have never seen someone on this site ever be half as consistent as him in big MTT's. He was sick making a few scores for over 1K a week, Consistently getting itm and running deep.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Not taking anything away from rckt but as far as the wins, He did play most of the freerolls and alot of the wins were when carbon freerolls first started and we were averaging 20-30 now we are double that so wins are alot harder to come by.

The best player on the site is psychology01, He hasnt been around that often last few months. But i have never seen someone on this site ever be half as consistent as him in big MTT's. He was sick making a few scores for over 1K a week, Consistently getting itm and running deep.
    I still keep a win coming once every 2 weeks on average though , it is tough with these enormous fields. But yes i completely agree Psychology01 is the best player on the site. But i reckon he would get eaten up by the fish in PO freerolls.

#NiggasInParis