Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64106.68

Page 50 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    hehehe I dont know but is incredible 22 vs AA A 2 2 FLOP..... :d

Seasoned Veteran
    niceee

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have a random upgrade idea I know we already offer a bonus for recruiting but I think something should be added on to that for how many you recruit obviously some verification so it's not multi accounting would have to take place and they would have to be active say get 500 points within the month or something. But like recruit 5 new members get a discount points or carbon cash recruit 10 you get X reward so on and so on let me know what you guys think

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    I have a random upgrade idea I know we already offer a bonus for recruiting but I think something should be added on to that for how many you recruit obviously some verification so it's not multi accounting would have to take place and they would have to be active say get 500 points within the month or something. But like recruit 5 new members get a discount points or carbon cash recruit 10 you get X reward so on and so on let me know what you guys think
    Multi accounting is always an issue..

I actually have a great idea for referrals.. If they win money, you win money (points) in a tournament. So you have a vested interest.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds like a great idea considering that would prevent the multi accounting pretty well but I know you check Refs to see that they are not linked or something like that right? I really agree referrals need to be rewarded greatly for now because it helps the site grow which is our main goal

Experienced Member
    make a spanish forum. is a great idea XD

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah Zab, I wasn't terribly concerned you would ignore this. You are CONSTANTLY upgrading this site! I think that this may give more incentive to join the forum and actually opt in. Maybe....

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah this is very good idea

PokerOwned Master
    Ohh yeah this is a great idea i like this !

PokerOwned Pro
    I like this idea it would be good for the bubble boy to get something or in this case bubble girl maybe

Page 50 of 133 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast