Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62956.35

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Zab in all honesty, we are degenerates. No matter how big the buy in is, we will pay it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I like the idea of adding another Carbon game to the slate. The BCP games are pointless imo. It would take a month of playing both of the BCP games to have enough to even run 1-2 mtts there. I like BCP in some aspects, but they have a site that doesn't cater to micro mtt players.
    i agree it took me 2 months of grinding to play 2 $5 tournys, than i had to buy bcp$/ sell points from cookies to play in another the late $15 is ok cause i like the late fools freaks come out at night
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I'm definitely in favor of raising the BCP prize pool - even if you drop one.

If Carbon's prize pool is dropped, would the buy-in be lowered?
    Good question, since there are so many more people who play on Carbon/Aced over the others. And agreed with the possible drop of one of the BCP tourneys in favor of higher prize pools for two of them.

I am in favor of bigger prize pools, no matter the increase of point buy in. I prefer the late night games because I am a late fool freak!

I would play (badly) in an early morning freeroll if I was still awake from the night before. I am in favor of an increase to the BCP prize-pool for the late night game !

I do prefer the coupon system for carbon games as it is easier for me to get in the games without the stress of passwords and it helps keep out the sneaks. I hate the idea of a non member getting PO money!!!
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    lock n juicy still suck ass.
    This. Nobody buys money for points anymore on these sites. lock and juicy are dead.

For the BCP tournaments . The reason why people dont play these is because of the player field outside of these tourneys is small. Even with the new software upgrade the players are simply not there. I'm all for increased prize pools but that not going to change much on bcp.

The reason why carbon is so popular is because thats where all the players are at and they love the software.

If any changes were made id say it should be to add more bovada and raise the buyin price for carbons tourneys . gl everyone

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What about replacing one BCP with America's Cardroom?

so sorry bcp doesnt has a coupon system, it has a better software, faster cashouts, p2p transfers, if it had a coupons system Zab could easily switch merge for BCP tourneys .... it would be great having big prize pool games there, set up a $35 game on BCP and u will see a huge field playing it everyday ....BCP is by far better than merge

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I havent played the BCP freerolls as i usually only get to play one a night, since i dont like bovada , i play the Lock game. If you were to add another game at merge could it be a mixed game? Not saying i want another one with lower pools but havent played there in a while either. Is change really necessary? LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sounds good to me, BCP higher a more carbon tourneys !!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Experienced Member
    I'd actually 1 less tournament on carbon and increase the prize pool unless you lower the buy-in for the tournaments

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast