Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Site update

Site update

Thank you guys for your patience so far - Dev (the programmer) has been working very hard to put in all of the new features and offerwalls and they should be up within the next 24-72 hours.

When everything is ready to go I'll let you guys know.

- Riv

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    yay ty bud for taking time out of your busy life to help us and this site to grow i appreciate it and very eager and excited for whats coming cause i know your work and you are superb at what you so i give you respect and props
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

I really like this blog. It's a very informative topic. It helps me a lot to solve some problems. Its opportunities are too great and the working style is very quick.
    play snake

This blog is fantastic. It's a very educational subject. It greatly aids me in problem-solving. The opportunities are too great, and the pace of work is lightning-fast.
    heardle

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Zonnepanelen Oost-vlaanderen

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Zonnepanelen Aalst

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

PokerOwned Demi-God
    There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Zonnepanelen Affligem

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Spouwmuurisolatie Temse

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast