Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61900.17

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    thats nice of you tommy...wish i could of played today.. i was busy all day today... gl on the tables

PokerOwned God
    Wow, very generous of you. How come no carbon freeroll winners?

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Wow, very generous of you. How come no carbon freeroll winners?
    only 1 guy claimed his prize. 21 mins left for other winners to post or they miss out

Banned
    Pure value in playing all of those n1

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that is really awesome and cool. thanks for all the free money and freerolls out there. hopefully i can play in one of them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    please do it more and also on carbon!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    in 1 game 10-12$ from the freerolls here. ive only won 151$ in this sites freerolls. but ive taken that money and im sittin with a 500$ BR right now. at the present time a barely play anymore freerolls and spend most of my day watching someone whom ive staked in a few tourneys.

ive noticed quite a few are very stingy around here. of course i dont blame them. they earned their money and can use it however they choose, but i have come across a few generous ppl on this site. gimmeabrew and prawney are 2 of whom have been generous to me. and theres a few who ive seen be generous to others.

im not telling ppl to give their BR away but anytime im doing well ill do some trivia in main chat and give a few points away. i stake daily. and i try to help others earn points here through mentoring. would like to see other members trying to help ppl out as best they can here.

idk just my 2 cents lol. gl guys/gals
    Paying it forward, strong work Tommy. Very generous of you indeed. Kudos to you bro. Shows there are people that still care about the community and want to see it grow and flourish to become a very large community of contributing members that care about each other. (which is why I joined PO originally)

Seasoned Veteran
    I also try and be very generous. Ask the chat. Ask ArmyVet or LilG. I was broke before and all I wanted to do was grind. So I understand

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Paying it forward, strong work Tommy. Very generous of you indeed. Kudos to you bro. Shows there are people that still care about the community and want to see it grow and flourish to become a very large community of contributing members that care about each other. (which is why I joined PO originally)
    appreciate the kind words sir

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeyzzz View Post
    I also try and be very generous. Ask the chat. Ask ArmyVet or LilG. I was broke before and all I wanted to do was grind. So I understand
    yes ive seen you giving out stakes in chat. very nice of you. didnt mean to sound arrogant yesterday when i said give the stake to someone else. i just knew there were others who were broke and would like a shot. ill run for someone anytime so look me up if you need a horse

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast